Monday, December 15, 2008

The New Road.

The blind has finally been lifted. I have decided to open my eyes. Savor the scenery, live the viewpoint, rise with the horizon. The pleas have been heard, the tears wept. But the fear still lingers as we start this new road. this road that we have no clue where it leads. This new journey we are taking.. Together. The fear still lingers.
The past has robbed me of hope for the future, my tomorrow drained in the rain of today. I dont doubt, lovely times i have had, and i have also been under he weather. But this fresh air i now breathe, is totally refreshing. In fact so refreshing that i am scared of liking it too much. I just might get hooked and that would be the beginning of the end. I just might get hooked and when i can breathe no more.. I'll die.
So i give you my hand as we approach the cross roads. They say we live once and truly we do. So i won't hold back, i'll water our seed, grow our flower until it blossoms. Until the petals wing out,plant themselves on the ground, bear others.. Signs of our seeds. We try, however far we get, we tried. It's going to be a long road this one, but as long as our feet can carry as and however far they do, let's make it happen.
This one's for you, Onduks!

Now yours.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment