Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Simply...

‘I am a simple man, I dream about loving you
And my simple mind is filled with thoughts of you
You will be mine…. Someday.’



As I sit here, listen to you
Your simple simplicity me, consumes
I exhale; what to simply write?
Simple, simply; Simplicity.

Said who simplicity simplifies?
Says who sheer vulnerability of soaring with a dream
Sheer vagueness of smiling at distant sighs, signs
Say who that this simplicity is… Just is.

My dream, is to simply live
Maybe not often in a simple way
But with each passing cloud that births day
My simple mind wishes not clueless naivety, but wise hoping, living… Simply live.

Yet these words, honestly, me they confuse
So how can I expect this writing in wanting to you sense fuse
Cross my fingers, maybe you’ll perceive, somewhat understand
That which in me is deeply diffused.

But hang on, this feeling I feel
My tongue rolls, sliding sound, tickling syllable turns word
The tips of my fingers peck on the board, I got it
This tongue, these fingers I use to simply speak.

There I go again, that word again; resonance so simple
In such a vicious complex circle called life
My simple dream, I suggest, I insist
My simple mind dreams of simply living.

Simply living… Someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment