Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For my Unborn

From the moment I knew you were in me
I promised you, I would never leave
From the moment I felt you inside me
I knew forever would be you and me.
I count the minutes, the hours, days
I love the bump, and the weight I've gained
His eyes light up when his hands caress my tummy
You know his touch coz you get so jumpy!

I passed the shop today and saw your booties
I teared at the thought of you, one day, in your dream boots
I dream about massaging your little feet as you sleep
I long to hear you laugh when you’re playing.
If time was a boat, I’d sail far away
If the shore was tomorrow, I’d swim on to forget today
If life was a book, I’d rush through the pages
Only to get to you.

I can’t wait for you to crawl, then walk
For you to trip and fall
I cant wait for your first heart break
Coz then my comforting arms will be your all.
I pray that I’ll be your best friend when you’re 26
Coz those silly ones will steal your heart away by 6
I pray that my words, in your mind will ring
And my counsel you will sing.

My little angel, I’ll give you my all
I’ll be the best mother just as I learn how
We’ll make mistakes and screw up together
Though I know, with these, we’ll grow closer
I’ll read every article in the internet
But I promise that my everything for you, will come from my heart
I hope to read this to you, someday
Just to show you, that I’m here to stay!

2 comments:

  1. very touching. i shall read it tonight for my lil one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) suweeeett!!! I hope the little one loves it!

      Delete