Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just..

Allow me a minute or two
And take you to lands afar
Choose a colour, yellow or blue
Sail with me, pick a star.

I write to escape, run away
In this rhythm I hope to sway
Have no clue not where me it shall take
As long as I just get my break

Come let’s stare at sunflowers
And hear the gentle rush of the waters
Mind not the passing of the hours
Let’s turn this escapade into ours.

Maybe forget the day
Monday Wednesday Friday
Let’s play with this breeze
Relish in its sweet tease.

No don’t wake me yet
I have to go with the sunset
No don’t leave yet
Dusk is just about yet.

Oh come on let loose
Put aside the ruckus
Embrace the swoosh
No need for fracas.

Just escape for a lil bit
You’ll be back in a bit
Enjoy the fantasy a bit
Let it suck your every bit.

We live once you know
So when u get time, just soar
U’ll be back you know
To the world’s irritating roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment