Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wise words

Night brightens to day

Stars become the sun

Another day, another way

Another test..no please no, I pray.

They’ve become too many these tests

They’ve turned me too shady these tests

They’ve turned me too shaky these tests

These tests…


So when will I learn the lesson

And this lesson has a sequel

And the sequel its prequel

This lesson that shows me the fool.


Come on man, save me this time

They can’t see me like this prime

Status, space, vocation

Lights, camera, action..


It’s out in the light

The bright light shining

Illuminating my nudity

Draw the blinds, they shouldn’t see..


Point of order, why hide sir?

Let me be, there’s no order in that

Bring forth cloth; too much at stake

But sir, aren’t we all naked?


Stripped off our identities by rising ‘wannabees’

Our game unfairly lost by penny-eyed referees

Soaked present of icy cold future, trembling

All scared of tomorrow’s coming.


If you hide, where will we appear?

If you run, how will we disappear?

If you lie, what will we adhere?

If you cover, who will we admire?


Point of order sir, I beg to differ

This time not with global trends, but-out offers

Point of order sir, I beg to not filter

Your humanity not to alter.


Oh such innonence..guard it little one

Before it’s raped by this monster, this world

Come sit at my feet, listen to these words clothing me with good

They’ll very soon come do you good.


I have to hide little one

My openness will harm little one

Not you, those coming on

So tighten your lips, I said nought, you saw not.


Little one you turn away, I pray, take this test away!

No comments:

Post a Comment