Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scarlet Ingenuity

Oops! There goes my mind
Click click click..
Goes the sound of my heel
Sunebeam, Bata
Ah ah ah honey; D&Gabbana.

They got me on their covers
Others wish me in their covers
Some want me, in covers
Lifestyle of the rich and famous, and the others.

So I need to look good
Make this life look all good
Pose, smile for the camera
Walk, strut on this arena.

Burberry in my fragrance
Spotlight on me, the ambience
Drink, expensive hernessy
Recognize, y’all need to see.

By my side, husband my third
Just smile and wave boy, I'm the stud
Your shine is thanks to me hun
This script let me run.

Lift my hand as you help my step
Out of the limo, don’t fake your grip
Kiss kiss in the air, don’t mudge the face
Perfection is all they should trace.

Uuh I’m loving this camera action
My swagger, their reaction
My poise, their criticism
Mostly their fanatism.

And I look at them scream
Their praises for me they sing
I scorn them, they made me
Am famous, they are just ‘we’.

So then chant, dance, pass out
I’ll sign it for you then I’m out
Me and you two worlds apart
U remain others, I play the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment